To help you enjoy shopping at MaBelle eShop, we have a Return & Refund Policy. This Return Policy is applicable to MaBelle eShop Online Purchase Orders ONLY and not for purchases at any physical store. If you do not like the products that you order, we are pleased to offer 14-day return or refund policy for items in their “Good Condition”.
ReturnWe gladly accept returns for any MaBelle ONLINE purchased product(s) within 14 days of the date of receipt for Hong Kong and Overseas customers (*except Mainland China Customer) . Orders must be in “Good Condition”. Once we have received your return, your return will then be examined by our Quality Assurance team. Once inspection is complete, our customer service representative will either process your refund for returns, or assist you to place your replacement order for exchanges.
“Good Condition” means that the merchandise is:
- Still in its original packaging with all certificates, warranties, authenticity cards, original invoice and gift intact;
- The item is found intact with original purchase condition.
Please note that some items cannot be returned due to their product nature. These ‘Excluded Items’ include:
- All the products received and checked at MaBelle physical store. (Excluding MaBelle International Click and Collect Partner Store)
- All engraved products, Made-to-Order products; gold and silver products cannot be returned or refunded (925 Sliver Items includes Bling Bling, Platinum Plated Silver and Silver with Diamond Products).
- Merchandise invoiced as ‘non-refundable, non-exchangeable’.
Return or exchange of Excluded Items may be accepted at the discretion of MaBelle, such as in the case if you received the item damaged. Please contact Customer Service immediately should this occur.
ExchangeThis Exchange Policy is applicable to MaBelle eShop Online Purchase Orders ONLY and not for purchases at any physical store. We offer exchange service if the items in following conditions. (*Except Non-refundable & Non-exchangeable items)
- Products must in “Good Condition” with no damaged in any way.
- To exchange a product, the product must be available to purchase on MaBelle eShop and its price must be higher or equal to the original order amount.
- The customer will have to pay the difference in price if s/he selects a product of a higher price.
- If you have purchased any items with any discount offered by a joint promotion or other promotional activities but the discount offer has expired at the time of the exchange, the discount shall not be taken into account. Discounts offered by companies other than MaBelle shall be dealt with in accordance with the terms and conditions of the relevant companies.
Please mail the completed after-sales service form, product(s), packaging and free gift (if applicable) to us as soon as possible. You may choose to mail your return to our office at your own cost and risk (including any shipping fee, taxes and duties) from the return. You may also return them to one of the MaBelle stores in Hong Kong or China. If you plan on returning the product(s) to one of the MaBelle stores, please present your MaBelle eShop invoice as well. Should you have any enquiry, please contact Customer Service to make the arrangements.
Upon receiving and checking the returned product in good condition, the price of the order would be refunded to your credit/debit card or account used for the purchase within 4-6 weeks.
Please pay attention to the following Refund Policy:
- For refunds of Hong Kong and Overseas orders, 10% of order amount would be charged as a handling charge; for China orders, RMB50 would be charged.
- If the order comes with free premiums or gifts, they must also be returned. If they were not completely returned, extra 10% of order amount or the value of the premium or gift may be charged for Hong Kong and Overseas customers (whichever higher); and China customers would not get a refund.
- The actual times of the refund are subject to availability on the vendor or bank concerned.
- Non-refundable items: Please note that special handling fees and taxes or duties paid or payable by you at the time of purchase are non-refundable. However, you may be able to claim local taxes or customs charges back directly from your local customs office.
- Return requests made outside of the 14-day policy will be accepted at the discretion of MaBelle.